Chennai Packers & Movers / Worst service ever

1 India Review updated:

Chennai packers & movers - the damn [censored] b*st**** on earth are such useless and i wonder why the [censored] they did opt this business if the are impotent to provide a proper service to the customers.

They charged a huge amount to transfer my bike from MH to KA before several weeks and they`re still transferring it. It`s been more than a month and the highlight is that the person in charge replied that he has no track of my bike and asked me to do whatever i could.

I tried to escalate this issue to the higher management bu could realize that there is no such professional in this company.

I would strictly suggest people not to go to this poorest service ever.

Comments

17th of Aug, 2009

To add to the above. I am again a victim of Chennai Packers and Movers. I regret for not doing a google before I booked them.
    Keeping my experience short and trying to make it a quick read, find it below:

Their pricing was a little extra on the higher side.

Relocating from: Chennai
    Relocating to: Bangalore
    When: 15th August
    Agreed Arrival Date: 16th Morning
    Actual Arrival date: 17th Evening

One and a half days of delay shouldn’t sound bad, however, their response for my calls and my followups were ugly. I was told that their truck had broken down, next was a tyre puncture, and then came a 7 hour delay because of Traffic (inside Bangalore). They wouldn’t answer my calls seeing my number, and even if they did, they would abrubtly end them or put me on hold without a hint (P.S: I wasn’t talking nastily). They even had the cheek to tell me to file a law suit if I could. I proceeded with my lawyer on 17th afternoon. Soon after that, did I get calls from them and my goods were delivered in just 2 hours from then.

Bottom line, erase Chennai Packers and Movers out of your options list. They don’t have the Punctuality, customer service, Management skills or do they possess courteousness to carry a Moving and Packing business. If you move under so much of stress and keeping so many things and check lists in mind and do not have the time and patients to dance for their tone, DO NOT CHOOSE CHENNAI MOVERS AND PACKERS.