checkers hyper tokai — store need fumigation
On 04 January 2015 I forward the store manager an e-mail(below mentioned) with my details and still did not receive feedback. For Urgent Attention: Store Manager
On 2015-01-02 I did my shopping at your store. As I was walking past the Fruit & Veg department towards to tills, I was frighten as I saw a mouse passing almost on my feet past me, under the fridge.
I feel that you urgently need to have your store fumigated, due to health hazard the one mouse I saw and how many others are there that we don't know off causing havoc.
I do not want this bad experience affect me from shopping at your store, thinking/wondering about mice infested store and harming my food I eat.
Awaiting your positive responds.
Thank you for attending to this matter.
More checkers hyper tokai Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - survey on the back of the receipt 
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service