Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. / order was wrong and the manager was rude
Checkers store #5735
On Thursday May 24th 2018 at 4:00p
I picked up a big Buford for my wife and I requested no mayonnaise.
We are on vacation for the weekend and we were in a rush to meet the rest of the family at the beach.
When I gave the sandwich to my wife, she saw the mayonnaise on the sandwich, which she is allergic to, she didn't eat the sandwich.
Today (Sunday May 27 2018)
Was the first chance we had to contact the store.
When I called the store a lady named Keisha answered.
I explained what happened with the order and she was rude in handling this complaint.
I asked for the name and number of the district manager she said she didn't have the contact number for the district manager.
I said who can I speak to and very rudely she said I can call Eric the store manager Monday morning.
We still have the receipt for this order.
More Checkers Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Rally's Hamburgers - I am done with rally's for good! 
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down 
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism 
- Checkers - bad customer service 
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - survey on the back of the receipt 
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers Drive-In Restaurants / Rally's - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service