Checkers & Checkers Hypers / With such bad service I dont think I would want to go there agai
After standing in the bakery queue for a few minutes and finally being the last one left, the girl behind the counter just decides to leave for her 'lunch break' and refuses to help me. Then another employee notices and tells her to attend to me as I am the only one left. The girl refused, and the two got into a long unprofessional arguement. The girl then helped me with such attitude, practically throwing my rolls at me.
Then upon paying for the goods the lady behind the till (who I could not hear saying 'Next'), gives me SUCH attitude and poor service that I almost left the goods and left. If looks could kill I would be dead by now!!!
The customer service is a disgrace, they are extremely slow, unprofessional and rude! I am appalled by what happened on Saturday, such attitude is uncalled for and definately not professional in any business. I suggest the manager in charge of the branch gives his employees some guidelines on how to work with customers and change their attitude towards clients.
I do my shopping at Checkers numerous times in the week as its just around the corner from my house, but with such bad service I dont think I would want to go there again!!!
More Checkers & Checkers Hypers Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite - customer service 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite Holdings - cash back request
- Shoprite Checkers Ennerdale - unhealthy shop
- Shoprite - money market reset pin 
- Shoprite Checkers - customer service - st john's liquor store
- Shoprite - wrongful termination