Checkers & Checkers Hypers / With such bad service I dont think I would want to go there agai

After standing in the bakery queue for a few minutes and finally being the last one left, the girl behind the counter just decides to leave for her 'lunch break' and refuses to help me. Then another employee notices and tells her to attend to me as I am the only one left. The girl refused, and the two got into a long unprofessional arguement. The girl then helped me with such attitude, practically throwing my rolls at me.

Then upon paying for the goods the lady behind the till (who I could not hear saying 'Next'), gives me SUCH attitude and poor service that I almost left the goods and left. If looks could kill I would be dead by now!!!

The customer service is a disgrace, they are extremely slow, unprofessional and rude! I am appalled by what happened on Saturday, such attitude is uncalled for and definately not professional in any business. I suggest the manager in charge of the branch gives his employees some guidelines on how to work with customers and change their attitude towards clients.

I do my shopping at Checkers numerous times in the week as its just around the corner from my house, but with such bad service I dont think I would want to go there again!!!

Sh

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 11, 2018
    Shoprite Checkers - Rolls basket
    Pretoria
    shoprite.com

So disgusted, was at shoprite arcadia in pretoria yesterday, whilst picking rolls I find a cochroach running around in the basket, disgusting is a under statement, how do we eat rolls that are accompanied with roaches, you guys really need to get your act together, we are human beings we cant eat roach poo.

• Li
      Nov 12, 2018
    Shoprite Checkers - Cashier
    cape town
    shoprite.co.za

I was at shoprite strand and was assisted by the cashier Natasha. The service she gave me was absolutely horrible using know why they are still working with customers. Her behavior is totally unacceptable she doesn't greet or ask for a bag who dies she thinks I am she is not doing me a favor but I'm doing her a favor by paying her salary.

• Sh
      Nov 12, 2018
    Shoprite Checkers - Product expire day passed
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

On the 21th December 2016 I brought two 1.5L of Clover Krush Orange Juice at Shoprite in Florida. The juice is passed the expiry date of the 16th December 2016. This is totally unacceptable and unhealthy.