Comments

• De
      31st of May, 2009

I had made arrangements to pay off my load yesterday, and before I could go in to take care of it, they sent my check through without my knowledge. That was OK, because it saved me a trip into the store. But this morning, this completely crazy and psychotic woman from the "corporate office" left me a message so rude and condescending I was almost in shock. She said that "as usual, you didn't come in, " among other things. I didn't come in because they sent my check through. I called them and they put me through to the crazy woman. She was even more rude, and I talked over her and told her off big time. She hung up on me and I called back and got her again and finished what I was trying to tell her the first time. I called back later in the day to file a complaint.

I have never seen such unprofessionalism in my life. I am keeping her phone message to me as I want to take this further. Don't deal with these crazy people. They totally lack any social skills whatsover, are extremely unprofessional, and in the case of this lady, completely crazy. Beware!!

• Cf
      6th of Jul, 2009

This sorry company debit my card twice. Now they will not give my money back . which my bank has added on fees because it was not enough money to cover both payment.

• Co
      25th of May, 2018

I agree they have no customer service skills, no knowledge of any policies or how to run their business. Even when you call corporate its like going through a maze. They don't know who to transfer you too, they don't even care to hear anything you have to say.