CheapoAir.com / cancelled flight
I booked a flight via CheapoAir and cancelled it two days later. I had my own reasons why I had to cancel my entire trip and I explained that to CheapoAir support. They cancelled my flight and I even received a cancellation confirmation and was promised a refund. According to their rep it could take up to 5 business day to transfer money from one bank to another. But even after one week of waiting there was no money!
I contacted CheapoAir and they promised to find out what was going on but that was just an empty promise. I'm very disappointed!
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - ticket non - change ruse
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - refund fee
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - customer service
- Cheapoair Website - bait & switch
- Cheapoair - this company is a scam! do not purchase your tickets from them!