CheapoAir.com / their price is not cheap
This company does not tell you openly that they charge $25 service charge on top of the actual ticket cost. Their charge is included in tax and other fees, so you do not know. I founded out by going to airline and check their tax and fees, but it was too late. Cheapoair.com customer service is not going to help you at all. Their service was terrible. I was on the phone for a long time. They kept transfering my call between billing and customer service. They would not let me talk with manager or manager refused talk with you. I must say their price is not cheap. You get charged behined and get bad customer service .They should change their name to expensive air.com.
As the name stands Cheapoair miss leading customer to thinking your ticket is lower in price than going through airline company.
But truth is customer is charged $25 more for your service which is not clearly spelled out on the site.
Which is unfair practice to me. Why not tell all the customer that your airfare is same as airline offers, but if you purchase from us you will be charged $25 extra. See how many people purchase ticket from them.
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - flight
- Cheapoair - not existing flight with non existing seats
- Cheapoair - asking for a refund with a medical certificate! 
- Cheapoair - air ticket
- Cheapoair - online booking