CheapoAir.com / their price is not cheap

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This company does not tell you openly that they charge $25 service charge on top of the actual ticket cost. Their charge is included in tax and other fees, so you do not know. I founded out by going to airline and check their tax and fees, but it was too late. Cheapoair.com customer service is not going to help you at all. Their service was terrible. I was on the phone for a long time. They kept transfering my call between billing and customer service. They would not let me talk with manager or manager refused talk with you. I must say their price is not cheap. You get charged behined and get bad customer service .They should change their name to expensive air.com.

As the name stands Cheapoair miss leading customer to thinking your ticket is lower in price than going through airline company.
But truth is customer is charged $25 more for your service which is not clearly spelled out on the site.
Which is unfair practice to me. Why not tell all the customer that your airfare is same as airline offers, but if you purchase from us you will be charged $25 extra. See how many people purchase ticket from them.

Be

Comments

• In
      6th of Apr, 2009

CheapOair.com does list our service fee in several areas of our website. Under our Terms and Condition, it is clearly displayed, along with the mandated taxes. The fee is also listed under TAXES AND FEES on the very first page of our website.

I do apologize that this was an over sight, however, most travel companies have imposed service fees for several years.

Randrews@cheapoair.com
    866-636-9088
    CheapOair.com
    Customer Support

3rd of Nov, 2016

I had the same experience with cheapoair. They sneaked in a $25 charge. I got charged by the Hotel and another $25 by Cheapoair making it more expensive than other sites were offering. It does not say anywhere they are going to charge on top of the hotel cost. Customer service just puts you on hold for over an hour so you get frustrated and hang up.