CheapoAir.com / refused to give refund
Purchased a ticket for a 'Major Airline' (actual airline name hidden until booking) because the site guaranteed a full guarantee if you are not satisfied with the airline. It will be a member of the Star, SkyTeam or Oneworld alliances.
Upon booking, I found out the airline was Spirit, which is neither a major airline nor a member of any of those alliances. Had to spend 45 minutes on the phone and actually had to send SCREENSHOTS of their stated policy to firstname.lastname@example.org because the guy refused to acknowledge the refund policy.
I had to deal with this guy: email@example.com
More CheapoAir.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - overcharge and poor customer service! 
- Cheapoair - ticket refund
- Cheapoair - finding out cheapoair had cancelled my departure flight with no notification or refund.
- Cheapo Air - website
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - air tickets refund of booking 49056444
- Cheapoair - cancelled my international flight