Cheap Tickets / Alaska Airlines — change tickets
On Dec. 5, 2016 I called Cheap tickets to change 2 round trip tickets from FAT to PDX, from Jan. 3 – 7, 2017 to Feb. 10 – 13, 2017. I read on your web-site that there would be a $125 fee for each ticket and I was willing to pay $250 for the change. The first person I spoke with was very difficult to understand but he did confirm the $125 change fee. I was then transferred to a woman who proposed the Feb. 10th flight to PDX, stated that the fee would be $250 for the two tickets and that they were not changeable or refundable, and I had to book this departure flight before she could book the return flight. After I agreed to book the flight she told me that the return flight would be $204 for each ticket because Alaska Air would not allow round trip tickets to be changed as round trip tickets but had to be booked as one-way. At this point I was told my original flights were no longer available, that I would be billed $250 for the departure flights, and if we wanted to return home from PDX it would be an additional $409.
I was mislead, then had a gun put to my head and left with no choice. The original flights cost me $612 and our new flights cost me $659.
As of this writing we will no longer due business with either Cheaptickets or Alaska Airlines.
More Cheap Tickets / Alaska Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- CheapTickets.com - I will never use them again! 
- CheapTickets.com - no refund
- CheapTickets.com - overcharged
- CheapTickets.com - I was given misinformation which resulted in me losing over $600 
- CheapTickets - bad service 
- CheapTickets.com - fees
- CheapTickets - horrible customer service 
- Cheap Tickets Travel - avoid cheap tickets at all costs, you will be sorry
- CheapTickets.com - hotel stay price match
- CheapTickets.com - buying tickets and getting fees