Chaz Dean Wen Hair Care System / Rip - off

United States Review updated:
4.3
Even though I cancelled my order after the 'no-risk' 30 day trial for $29.95, cancelled my order and sent the 2nd package back, I have been billed over $130.00 for products tht I didn't want. It's a shame thta this goes on and I'm mad at myself for ever thinking about buying this product. By the way, the product is over priced and not so great. I hope Chaaz Dean sleeps well at night knowing what a con he's selling.

Comments

Sa
  17th of Oct, 2008
Even though I cancelled this product months and months ago I stilling getting billed for it and I also after returning this product 3 times and you are still charging my credit card. So enough is enough please dont send me any more of your products and please do a credit on my card for the last 3 boxes that was returned back. I have to agree with the message I read up top the product is over priced and to be really honest with you it is not a good product. I guess we are all like it looks good when you demonstrate the product on TV so that you can get people like me to buy. Man have I ever learned a lesson from ordering products on the shopping channel. Never again.
Sa
  17th of Oct, 2008
Please reply when you get this email so that I know that someone is looking at it and that I'm not put on the back burner while ye gets are stilling getting money from my credit card and I'm lossing out because the product is still getting returned back to you.

Thanks
Ai
  16th of Mar, 2009
I just hope that you know that if you want a refund, this is not a website to get it. The company may not even look at this website. It is just a site that others can go to to help them decide if they want to use a company or product. Call the Wen customer service if you want a refund.

Wen Hair Care Logo Wen Hair Care