Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / Telephone banking sector - retail bank account
I reside in Argentina, and just received an Account Certification Form dated June 2017 asking me to certify that my account is active or that the account would be closed.
My account is in Chase and amount on deposit: USD 3, 868.61
I contacted several layers of Chase's telephone banking sector, asking the same questions:
- I had just received the letter from Chase in my home in Argentina, and so was unable to answer in a timely basis, and so requested assistance. Can Chase help? The answer was always "no".
- where do I need to go to get my refunded funds? I explained that I did not recall where I opened my Chase as I have lived in several different states and cities in the US, and so was not able to claim the funds from the correct state. The answer was always "no" even though Chase had made the decision to send the funds to the entity.
More Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase auto finance / subaru motors finance
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that