Chase Auto Finance / harassing phone calls
My brother got a loan from Chase Auto Finance and used mine and my 75 year old mother's names as references. Chase never contacted us for a reference about him, but now that he isn't paying his bill, they tell me it's my responsibility to get him to contact them. Neither of us co-signed for him (and wouldn't because we know he doesn't pay his bills). The collector who is named Miss Parker, who's phone number is [protected] ext. 1607, said that she didn't know her supervisor's extension or name and that I couldn't speak to them at that moment. I asked them to quit calling my mother, as it is very upsetting to her and has her calling me crying because she thinks she should do something. And this is impossible because she lives on Social Security. These people are heartless, blood suckers. I have given them my brother's phone number and address, and they still call us because he won't answer his phone. He's a loser, and their company is ###. I'll be filing a complaint with The Federal Trade Commission and would encourage anyone having trouble with this company to do the same.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Customer Service
- Chase Bank - Checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Return of certified copy of a business check into my personal checking account for redeposit into my business account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase bank worst customer service.