Charter Communications / internet
So I have just wrapped up my one year service with Charter Spectrum here in Durham, NC and as it ended my initial internet rate of $44.99 has jumped to $70.99.
When I initially was looking for internet service, as I had just purchased a new home, I was very specific in dealing with them and needed my internet to be around $50.00/ month and they told me, when my initial service was up, just call back and we will work with you to keep your pricing where you need it. Well that didn't happen and as a matter of fact in dealing with them in chat and on the phone, their stance was, well your initial discount is over and it is what it is now and we don't have anything else we can do, so if you need to leave us, we understand. I feel duped, but more so feel like there is no customer service here at all. You get someone who not only pays their bill, but is happy with service and instead of creating loyalty, your ok with throwing them away with no effort. As soon as another provider is available in my area, I will be moving on and will make sure I let everyone I know, what "great customer" service you will receive.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications / Spectrum.net - sewer line damage by spectrum contractor
- Charter Communications - installation debacle
- Charter Communications - burying cable
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet