Charter Communication / bad service
Worst customer service, rude incompetent office staff. Ellensburg, wa. If there are any members of charter communication management who care about the quality of employees that represent your company. Please read this. We have made 6 visits as of yesterday to the local office to change a service to my sons name. The change has never been made correctly, but when we return the same staff member insists that we never made the change. When we explain the error is not ours, she is rude will not listen. The latest error, my bill is now coming to my address in my sons name!! This staff member has an attitude, does not listen to our request, does not make the requested change correctly, and does not take responsibility. Its been exhausting. Charter communication desperately needs to improve customer service. We all hope a new provider comes to our area.
More Charter Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - inability to get service because of my marital status 
- Charter Communications - in home service tech.
- Spectrum - customer services
- Charter Communications - charter contract buyout
- Charter Communications - wireless internet