Chantel's Cakes " Pastries / Chantel's cakes & pastries complaint

1 506 Shaw Road Unit 308Sterling, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-709-1488

Dennis held my $100 deposit for three months and my husband and I called at least 10 times trying to get it back. He is very unprofessional and honestly his cake was sub-par for my wedding. Cheap on the frosting and it was kinda dry. I guess, you get what you paid for, and just like another bride I couldn't believe it he also forgot my layer of chocolate!!!

He is very unprofessional and his website looks like a fourth grader made it.

Comments

• Li
      25th of Sep, 2008

I agree - brides save yourself the headache and don't be fooled with his cheap prices.

CHEAP PRICES = you guessed it a cheap product

• El
      11th of Nov, 2008

I can only speak on my experience. Our office has 50 people and we do a monthly cake. I was ordering from various cake shops in Fairfax (where our office is located). The cakes were ok, and i wanted to try new some new places and found Chantel's because I live in Sterling. Lucky me because now all people do know in the office is talk about "next month's cake" because everyone LOVES Chantel's Cakes. Plus they have an amazing selection. The owner and his staff have always been extremely professional to me and even accommodated an order I placed at 5 pm for next day an 8 am pick up. Some of the office favorites are strawberry shortcake, tiramisu cake & carrot cake -- ALL SUPERB!!