Changi Airport Group — changi rewards
To whom it may concern,
I've purchased a pair of ear rings at chomel using the gift card to offset $10 from my purchase on 23 Oct 2018.
I only realized on 15 Nov that Chomel also deducted $10 from my e-voucher too.
Went to customer service counter to feedback on this and was told to email [protected]@changiairport.com. I did what I was told and emailed on 15Nov.
After 20 days of waiting, I received a reply that I indeed used my e-rewards to offset my purchase when I already feedback I used card voucher to offset and was horrified to find out my e-rewards was deducted too without my acknowledgement.
I am truly disappointed in the world best airport inefficient Changi rewards team that takes 20 days to respond to my feedback and gave me a desultory investigation result.
I look forward to a more satisfactory response from the complaintsboard instead.
Thanks & Regards,
More Changi Airport Group Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Changi Airport - extremely rude security officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - rude and racist custom officers 
- Singapore Changi Airport - entry restricted
- Changi Airport - rude duty free sales staff 
- Changi Airport - rude sales staff
- Changi Airport Group - jetstar ground staff terminal 1
- Changi Airport Group - scoot airline
- Changi Airport Group - terminal 2 arrival / lost and found counter
- Singapore Changi Airport - negligence on passenger service
- Changi Airport Group - airport service