Champion Windows / Windows , siding

1 Sedalia, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 720-988-5893

I ordered two windows and one sliding glass door and they were supposed to be here between 8am and 10am they would not show up until after 11am nor did they call. I called them. We have been waiting for siding for 10 wks now and we are having gutters done and soffits so it is not a small job. We call and no one calls back until we have called at least three times and we call the company. You would think in this day and time with money being tight they would jump on this. But I will never refer anyone to them for anything. I am very dissappointed in there work ethics not that they have any.

Comments

• Ti
      13th of Aug, 2009

Well...does your complaint get researched here? how does anyone know if you are really disappointing or just being stupid and complaining for no reason, , , there is a reason the BBB is in business but the internet lets the most idiotic of you just run your mouth

26th of Aug, 2009

Tried of this crap know only what his told by Champion and is being paid by them to run his mouth. The internet exposes Champion for the scammers they are.

26th of Aug, 2009

Maskzman,

What an idiot...everyone who you might be sending to read this can see you have an ulterior motive... Just out of curiosity, who would you recommend for windows and siding?

27th of Aug, 2009

JOB your just a another dumn ### working for Champion. Your another robot paid to run your mouth and one of these day you will burn out. Here is a "news flash" for you, Champion will get another rat to run on your wheel.
    How does it feel have to run around in circles at Champion?

27th of Aug, 2009

So, I'm sorry, who did you prefer to Champion? That is my question!

JOB

Your an idiot...You have been exposed and it is plain for everyone to see you have ulterior motives by coming in here and posting on a Complaint site when your a Champion employee.

The Champion Windows MFG, INC - Vision, Mission, & Values statements isn't worth the paper that it's writen on. The next time you go to the crapper you should wipe your ### that BOGUS statement.

You know what you can do with your qusitions don't you...Or do have to tell that?

Dude who cut your hair?