Champion Windows / sales deceit
1. on April 8, 2009 a company representative sold me windows for 3, 333 and advised me there would be no problem financing the other half of the money i put down.
2. On July 10, 2009 a company representative told me the financing had been turned down but that they were going to look into other options.
3 On april 13, 2009 the company representative called and advised me that they had in fact found financing and that my payment would be 104.00 monthly for two years and that a representative would call and make an appointment with me to sign the necessary paperwork.
4. On April 14, 2009 a company representative left a message on my phone stating there was soem problem with the paper work because of some law change in RI but that I was not to worry it was not my problem but the company's because they had no appropriate papework anywhere in the country. was also informed that paperwork was going to be overnight mailed and the problem would be resolved by next week/
5. on April 17, 2009 the saleman and hus supervisor called me at my place of work to advise that indeed there was aproblem because the bank that was giving the loan did not give these loans. My concernis if the bank had akready approved the loan and even given a rate of payment did they not know what they were giving the loan for when they a[[rpved it
More Champion Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Champion Windows - Junk windows sloppy installation 
- Champion Windows - Misinformed people! 
- Champion Windows - Truth about Champion and the BBB 
- Champion Windows - Multiple windows problems 
- Champion Windows - Sales Tactics 
- Champion Windows - installation/service
- Champion Windows Manufacturing & Supply Company - sun room
- Champion Windows of Boise - siding
- Champion Windows - warranty replacement of 2 windows.
- Champion Windows - windows and sliding door