The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

CFSC: Check Cashing Place / hold a ssi check

1 837 SOUNDVIEW AVENUEBronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 718-328-8131

Dear sir / madam:
I am file a complaint to cfsc: checking cashing. The place it resided at 837 soundview avenue, bronx, new york 10473. The manager name is belks salcedo. She and other cashier is holding my s. S. I check. They were holding from the 9 / 26 / 11. They upset with me. Because, i call and hang - up. And, they supposely, to call me. And, even call the person that received the check. I send my check to this program that call secure check. The manager is calling me a mental that why i get a s. S. I check. I am need some help with this soluation. The main financial bank n. A. The location is at mb financial bank, n. A. 800 west madison street, chicago, il 60607. I do not want to change to other place. I am tell you honestly, i be calling and hang - up, because i do not give her, them. The satisifaction, of to be bad. But, the worst is the new york city pd do not do anything. I would that to know and to fix the problem.

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Di
      5th of Oct, 2011
    0 Votes

    Hi! My name is Diane and I work for MB Financial Bank. I'm very sorry to read that you are experiencing some challenges. Please contact Michael Hoffer, regional manager for CFSC at 718.650.0564 or [email protected] He is happy to assist you.

  • Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2011
    0 Votes

    I want to file complaint to federal complaint of not fixing the soluation i am having. If they do want to stop this problem. Send me, a debit card with my ssi check. If they do not reply this settlement. I will not stop of filing the complaint. They got up to tuesday, 25, at 12:00pm. I will file federal complaint.

  • El
      2nd of Nov, 2011
    0 Votes

    You need to contact them directly. This is a third party board and it isn't part of that company. Sometimes companies check boards for complaints but they aren't linked to it.

  • Ro
      2nd of Nov, 2011
    0 Votes

    I tryed alot of thing. I almost got arrest for getting my check. So, i will file a lost of check. I will get double check and let them in trouble with state and with department of federal division. Or, write to newspaper.

  • Ni
      25th of Apr, 2013
    0 Votes

    I nilda rodriguez, is writing to let mr. Hoffer knows that your staff workers are always on break
    Or eating breakfast at 8am and the line about to get long. People started to say thing to them and
    One spanish heavy set because they do not carry id or give there names to the customers that goes
    There to do there trans action. I feel they are very rude and no manners. Also i myself experience
    A situation with a supervisor black woman and was told she will check my check again early because
    She will not do manual checks. Who is she to tell me this went i go there to cash my check every month only because she is new in the office. I will be going again and i get service or i will call you
    Mr. Hoffer. At 718 - 650 - 0564.

  • Ro
      11th of Nov, 2013
    0 Votes

    I am not mr. Hoffer. I do not own the casher. I had the same problem. Now, i have my check there. I am filie a complaint b******g about the same thing. L do not own the place. I am owner, i used to get my check there. .

Post your comment