Certegy Check Services Inc / ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd

1 Tampa, FloridaTampa Florida, United States

Certegy Check Services decline my personal check through local bank for $100.51. The store manager at that time said that I could write the check for less money with no cash back, so I did write a second check for $93.09 that too was declined. the Cashier had a problem of processing the check through I guess Certegy's check machine, which then declined my order that night. I needed the groceries due to a misplaced Debit card and I had clearance with my bank that I could write checks until my Debit card had arrived. This is the second time being denied from Certegy. The first time that I was declined, I had called Certegy company and faxed the form needed to see what they had and when the letter had arrived I had made a call to a number that was on their website [protected] and not the number Ralphs had provided on the check declined receipt. I had made numerous phone calls until someone answered. A Female clerk at Certegy answered the phone to say that a computer a Certegy randomly selects sequenced info on check and rejects the check whether good or bad and sorry for the embarrassment. well it happen again on 7/22/2018 at Ralphs store #291 4760 W Pico Blvd [protected]. I have been a customer to Ralphs for over 30 years and I would like to know if my checks are do to lack of writing then isn't the companies both Ralphs /Kroger and Certegy are in violation of declining checks to establish a history with the merchant. This feature is bad for business especially those with a good check writing history or trying to establish a check writing history and in need of food when an emergency arises such as, a lost debit card, I was totally out done and had to go barrow money from my neighbor in order to eat. Ralphs/Kroger has lost me as a loyal customer and will loose many more. I had also found out that this company also does business with a lot of merchants that will cost them to loose a lot of business because this company is not functional or fair, this is not a functional way to catch check fraud, the Financial Institutions can advised this company on how to!

Ms