Certegy and Albertsons / casino-related check clearing services tying hands of grocery giant?
My mother (who finds it very difficult to walk) wrote a check for Albertson's grocery store today and was told the check reader wouldn't read it. The management told her and me and Albertsons customer service told me (and I've been assured the Dallas office will tell me) that Certegy will not allow an Albertson's employee (or manager) to call in when the reader does not work, nor can they punch in the numbers. In addition, the customer service person seemed genuinely concerned that she perhaps wasn't handed that slip of paper with the Certegy number (To do what? to be told their check reader didn't work?) They all said there was nothing they can do. Yes, there is. Albertson's can discontinue using Certegy (which is in cahoots with casinos...hmmm) and/or INSIST on better service from this third-party vendor. My mother writes a column for the local newspaper and I'm sure this will get out in her hometown far and wide. Albertsons and Certegy, are you listening?
More Certegy and Albertsons Complaints & Reviews
- Albertsons - denied check cashing 
- Albertsons - reverse racism is alive and well in murphy texas! no lunch! no restroom break? 
- Albertsons - poor customer service 
- Albertsons - terrible experience
- Albertsons - rediculous company policy 
- Albertsons - kuna idaho - old pauls store turned albertsons
- Albertsons - pharmacy
- Albertsons - service 
- Albertsons - deli clerk 
- Albertsons - manager customer service