Certa Pro Painters / Certa Pro in Dayton is the worst in customer service
Certa Pro in Dayton is the worst in customer service. We called in to complain after looking at the job in the sun. We called expressing out concern of cloudy shutters, and application problems to on cedar.
The owner, Stephanie, did come out and argued with me the entire time. She informed she would have to get a third party in to look at it. First of all, it was evident there was a problem. Secondly, you should never argue with customer.
To continue, Sherwin Williams (Third Party they insisted on having) did come out looked at the problems and stated it was an application problem. The same painters came out and did redo the shutters and then came out 22 days later to roller the cedar. The job was completed in 25 minutes (another complaint). They did in a hurry and it looks that way. You can see where they stop and started with the roller. Do not recommend them due to bad customer service and not completing job according to contract and customer satisfaction.
More Certa Pro Painters Complaints & Reviews
- CertaPro Painters - Scam and cheating 
- CertaPro Painters - Worst company I have ever hired 
- CertaPro Painters - Very unprofessional 
- Certa Pro Painters - Paint? What paint? This company is a FRAUD 
- CertaPro Painters - Franchise Sales 
- Certa Pro Painters - Disappointed 
- CertaPro Painters - Horrible Painting Company
- CertaPro Painters - Painting & Fence Work
- CertaPro Painters - Shoddy work / misrepresentation
- Certapro - inside painting of home