Centurylink (Formerly Qwest) / customer service
Absolutely the WORST customer service in the industry. Prepare yourself for 20 minute hold times with it finally ending in a dis-connect, Bogus charges and patronizing attitudes from supervisors/managers. I am being charged for the remainder of a promotional period that I did not use. It's like having a grocery store charge you for not using a coupon. I paid for my the services that I received yet they want to still charge me for the additional savings that I would have received had I stayed a cable tv subscriber. It makes no sense.
More Centurylink (Formerly Qwest) Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services