CenturyLink — early termination fee
I responded to the flyer in my mailbox and signed up for the internet service which has never worked from the day one, Called CenturyLink many times to resolve the issue but the issue remains and was never fixed, Last time when they took $5 off the bill and I was promised improved service, but without any improvement my internet still doesn't work after 10 months of service, finally when I decided to call CenturyLink back to cancel the service I was told that I will have to pay $400 early termination fee for the product which never worked right from the day one and I was threatened that they will turn this account to the collection agency to ruin my credit history file...!!!. Very upset with these sales pressure and scamming me with the $400 early termination fee. I am going to file a complaint with the Indiana attorney general's office to resolve this issue.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services