CenturyLink / fraud
A renter on my property opened a phone account with this company. They didn't pay their phone bill. Now this company is trying to sue me and ruin my credit over someone else's bill. They got my name because of county records that I own the property - they don't even have my social security number (Because I didnt sign up with them) and they still managed to file against me!!! This company frauds people that arent even their customers.
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - customer service
- CenturyLink - internet service is being throttled down and even at times no service at times and when I call centurylink they say they dont do that.
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support