Centurylink Dsl / slow dsl
I am in Broomfield, CO and have been with Qwest/CenturyLink DSL for more than 5 years. I signed up for the priced for life guarantee at 1.5 MBps when Qwest was in charge, now I see my modem has the speed listed at 576 k, and since the switch to CL, I have seen my rates go up. More expensive and slower is not acceptable. I ran a speed test and the results are .5 MBps download and .52 MB upload. I have trouble streaming any video and sometimes even relatively low bandwidth sites have trouble loading. This service is unacceptable. Also I checked into these ads for $20, 5 year guarantee when bundling DSL with home phone for 12 MBps and find that this pricing does not apply in my area, that is totally misleading. Broomfield is not rural, it is a suburb of Denver, there are fiber optic lines throughout the city, Why does our address not qualify for you're advertised rates? CenturyLink, I am looking elsewhere for service unless you can do something about this.
More Centurylink Dsl Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services