CenturyLink — customer service
I was supposed to get service on 9/5/2018, but called a couple of days before to cancel the install. I had paid $100 for a deposit, and was told it would be 60 days to receive it. So I waited 30 days and called and was told an escalation would be put in to get it sooner. So now it's right at 90 days and still no refund, so I call back and was told I was charged non-return fees for equipment that was never sent.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ocala, FL I have been assured that it will be taken care of and another escalation is being put in but it still may take another 60 days to receive my money. I am disgusted to think that I have to fight this company to get my money back and it's already taken a quarter of a year to get this taken care of, and I probably won't see my money until half a year later. If this is how you treat your would-be customers, I'd hate to see how you treat your actual customers!
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services