CenturyLink / 5 year price lock rip off
We had a sales rep come to our home in October 2011 and after several hours we agreed to services. The "contract" had a guaranteed 5 year price lock but every month our bill is different. When we received our first bill my husband called customer service and was told they couldn't help him and he had to a store which he did. After 45 minutes in line he was told they couldn't help him and he would have to call customer service which he did, again. It has been a constant battle and we were told tonight that because their terms of service are posted on the website they can change prices whenever they like. We signed a contract, not the website and were not directed to the website to review the terms of service prior to signing up. Buyers' remorse doesn't apply because so much time lapses from signing up for service until you get your first bill. Basically you are at the mercy of this deceitful, unscrupulous, greedy company. BUYER BEWARE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I only hope we can discontinue service without it costing us a "bundle".
More CenturyLink Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- Century Link - vacation plan
- CenturyLink - poor customer service and incorrect bills 
- Century Link - internet/I was told one thing and then it didn't happen.
- Centurylink Service - bad service to employee
- CenturyLink - cancellation of services