Century Link / bad ethics

89 private lane 413, Salem, MO, United States Review updated:

I have been a customer with Embarq for quite a while before their merger, and you could not ask for a better company. However since it has became Century link I have dealt with nothing but B.S! between lying misrepresenting representative who have no tact or manners or that now the truth if it bit them on the butt! SHAME ON YOU CENTURY LINK FOR YOU RUDE DISHONEST POLICYS! I definately will not refer your company, but do aim to stear as many away from it as possible!

Comments

• Ph
      20th of Apr, 2010

everyone who can should drop them ASAP

• Ir
      20th of Jul, 2010

I have had the same problem. First, the service I experienced with Charter (cable) was lousy... so much so that we changed to Embarq. They were pretty reliable and had no complaints/ problems... until they became Centurylink. My service has gone out more times than I can remember... they don't seem to know when there is an outage (instead, they give the run around as if the equipment is faulty during this time). I can't seem to get to ordinary websites like yahoo or aol without running into a "cannot connect issue", only to connect less than a second later. This company is horrible!