Cell2Get — broken phone
I have purchased a phone from Cell2Get website and the one arrived was broken. It did not work properly so I contacted the company and asked for a refund and they agreed. I paid for the return shipping and later received a message from them stating that there was nothing wrong with the phone and that they will not refund my money. They sent it back to me.
But it was not working!!! After I turned it on it worked for about 5 minutes and automatically turned off and that happened all the time!
More Cell2Get Complaints & Reviews
- Cell2Get.com - fraud 
- Cell2Get - threatened me when I asked for a refund 
- Cell2Get.com - defective cell phone sold as new 
- Cell2Get - no phoned delivered, money charged
- Cell2Get - non-deliverery of item and restocking fee 
- Cell2Get.com - these guys are busy writing their own reviews and not answering the phone or emails
- Cell2Get - phone received activated with another cell number
- Cell2Get.com - stole my money
- Cell2Get.com - rip off 
- Cell2Get - scam