[Resolved] Cell C — not adhering to contract agreement
I upgraded on an existing contract during December 2016. The consultant that I spoke to indicated that I would receive an additional 30GB on the contract once off to be utilized over 3 months.
I only received 5GB. When I contacted the customer care service, I was informed that it was only 5GB and not 30GB, I must have misunderstood or not heard properly what I was told.
I need to go to the nearest Cell C store to listen to the recording.
Why cant I be forwarded a copy of the recording and why do I need to go to a Cell C store if I am sure that I was told 30GB.
Cell C needs to honour the agreement as it was sold to me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 29, 2017
Please send us the number in question to [protected]@cellc.co.za and we'll look into the matter.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946