CEFCO / Rude employee

1 7382 Siwell Rd.Byram, NJ, United States
Phone: 601-373-7761

I was in Cefco store 534 on June 19, 2015 about to use my gas card, when employee name Mary lied to me and said it's not working. I've had this problem out of her on numerous occasions so I told the store manager when it first happened and she told me it's never down and if it was a sign would be up. So on the date as stated I was in the store and I told her what the store manager told me in the past because I'm a loyal customer to this particular store and Mary got my gas card and slid it and it worked right after she told me the machine was down. I told her the only time I have a problem in that store is when she is there because all the other employees be very nice, but not Mary. She told me why do I come there then if the only time I have a problem is when she there which is bot something you tell to your customers. Then she threw my card and money on the counter for me to pick up after I put it in her hand which is down out rude and disrespectful. I come to this store everyday because it's three minutes away from my house and I like this store because of the good gas, but if something is not done about Mary and her attitude with loyal customers it's gone ruin there business because no one wants to spend their hard working money with a rude employee.

Br