Cebu Pacific Airline / rude and arrogant cabin crew

1 Cebu, Philippines Review updated:

Dear Cebu Pacific Airline Management
Republic of the Philippines.

Dear Cebu Pacific,

Re: Complaint against cabin crew -
Cebu Pacific Flt 5J 409 / 02 Jun 15

Manila to Brunei
I would like to register a complaint against a member of your cabin crew known simply as Rizza from the name tag she was wearing on her uniform regarding. She had a terribly wrong attitude right from the start.
In my hurry I had forgotten to keep a pen in my purse. When it came to filling the form I approached Rizza and requested to borrow her pen for a few minutes. She snubbed me and simply ignored my request. She then put her pen on the trolley and pushed it away. Another member of the cabin crew with her named Crystal, heard my request and saw how Rizza had snubbed me. Instead Crystal came forth and offered to loan me her pen. After using it I wanted to hand back the pen to Crystal but Rizza addressed me loudly in a rather arrogant and unfriendly manner and tone, "You return it to me", she had rudely insisted. Not wanting to get into any argument with her, since I was rather unwell at that time, I did as she had rudely insisted.

I felt rather humiliated by her arrogance and lack of courtesy. The behavior she exhibited towards me that night was nothing short of rudeness. You must admit that travelling at such an unearthly time of the night was not one would desire but your flight offered the only alternative to people such as I. Rizza is absolutely unfit to be a member of your cabin crew and should be fired immediately if your airline reputation is to be safeguarded.

I am a frequent traveller on your airline but this bad experience is enough to deter me from using your flight in the future. Please teach your staff, particularly Rizza some manners and to respect passengers travelling on your flights.

Thank you for your attention.

Rushell Atillo Aston
E-mail: gilrushel@yahoo.com
Tel: +[protected]

Ru
Jun 5, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      22nd of Nov, 2015

The worse deception experience I ever had in my life was with Cebu Airline. They prevented my wife to board on the plain claiming that she need a transit visa to Australia. It tuned out that no need for a transit visa if staying under 8 hours in the Australian airport. They made my wife obtain an Australian visa and to rebook her ticket for no reason apart from being greedy. I will never recommend this airline to any creature. They are money hungry. If there is a decent law in Philippines, this airline should be shut down. When I tried to clarify this with their helpline, their answer was very generic. They never answer my question.