Cebu Pacific Air / cebu pacific air - rude flight attendant - fiona tudtud

1 Philippines Review updated:

Hi,

I just had a flight with Cebu Pacific last week. It was a Hongkong flight. I was carrying a heavy bag and I hand carried it. I was trying to put my bag on the compartment and was obviously having a hard time. One flight attendant, here name is FIONA TUDTUD (yes, I know her last name because I asked one of her colleague since I was really upset). I am 61 years old woman and based on my physical appearance I am having hard time doing things physically. I tried to make my bag fit into the compartment but it doesnt. This rude crew (FIONA TUDTUD) approached me and said that I should try other compartments. I did yet I expected her to help me, she did not. I was still having problem making my bag fit into the other compartments and finally she came to me and grabbed my bag. Yes, "grabbed" my bag forcefully and looked for other compartments where she can put it in. She cursed. Yes, I heard her clearly because I was few inches away from her. Let me quote her. She said "piste tiguwang!". Her face was so stern and obviously annoyed. She probably thought I did not understand what she said because I totally looked Chinese. She did not I was born and raised in Davao. Very poor customer service. How can Cebu Pacific hire such rude people. Before, I got out of the aircraft I made sure I asked her name. Cebu Pacific has a not-so-good service but it was not a big deal for me but this really got into my nerves because this flight attendandt (FIONA TUDTUD) went too far from having poor customer relations. She is rude and I believe she is the kind who should have not been hired, by Cebu Pacific nor any company, in the first place.

Kg
Jun 10, 2013

Comments

• Re
      11th of Jun, 2013

Keep in mind, rude service employees are that way because of rude CUSTOMERS. We only see your side on this site, but I can't help but think you were partly to blame. Maybe you were rude or had an attitude as well. Look in the mirror.