Cato — poor customer service and returning of items
This incident occured on May 8, 2017 at around 4:50 pm. I went into the store to return some items that were purchased on May 6, 2017. I . went to the store located in Florence, SC near David McLeod Blvd. I did not receive a greeting and stood in front of the cash register for approximately 5 minutes before even being acknowledged. And while I was standing there, a lady approached the counter as if she was doing something on the computer and did not assist me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Florence, SCThis lady must have been some sort of shift leader or manager because when the other lady with a short haircut came to complete my transaction, she had to get the key from the other lady to complete the return. The salesperson who did my return was not very friendly either and I am very upset about this visit. There was no professionalism about neither one of the workers and people should not have to put up with that. I enjoy going to Catos but this location I will not be going back to anymore.
More Cato Complaints & Reviews
- Cato Fashion - problems with refund 
- Cato Fashions - refund policy 
- Cato Fashion - customer/employee complaint 
- Cato Fashions - unethical behavior 
- Cato Womens Clothing - bad customer service 
- The Cato Corporation - credit account look up representatives
- The Cato Corporation - not being contacted when my online order has been delivered to the store.
- The Cato Corporation - cato fashions
- Cato - the store manager in hammond, la
- The Cato Corporation - rude and disrespectful customer service