Cathay Pacific — Parking Bay
Cathay Pacific (CX) had done it again... another disappointment. Just got back from Bangkok (to Hong Kong) 2 days ago, and being the Home airport Hong Kong, our CX 702 flight needs to park in an outter parking bay (we need to carry our stuff and get on a transfer bus). I wonder... why do customers needs to pay preminum price for Cathay, if the services and parking bay is same as the discount airlines? (i.e. Air Asia) I think on avarage, we are paying $2500+ HKD more than a typical discount airline to Bangkok.
More... I would strongly suggests CX to better train their air hostress to put a smile on their face. I still don't understand why CX is being voted as one of the top 3 airlines in terms of services around the world.
More Cathay Pacific Complaints & Reviews
- Asia Miles / Cathay Pacific - Don't trust Asial Miles, they are big hoax and scam! 
- Cathay Pacific - lost luggage 
- Cathay Pacific - DELAYED BAGGAGE CLAIM 
- Cathay Pacific - poor and rude customer service 
- Cathay Pacific - Very misleading advertising and many disappointed and furious Cathay passengers 
- Cathay Pacific - Poor crew manager attitude! 
- Cathay Pacific Airways - customer service call center
- Cathay Pacific - Not refunding duplicate payment 
- Cathay Pacific - seat allocation
- Cathay Pacific - entertainment service