casio G Shock / duplicate casio G shock
i have been in Sharjah, UAE for few months. I came here for an assignment. I wanted to buy a Casio G-shock. I went to many shops to buy one. But then to my surprise i saw casio watches in a small shop in sharjah. when i enquired, it was so cheap. i asked the shopkeeper whether it was original. he told it is and he told its Korean made.
But when i checked it properly i could make out it was not original because there was some problem with the switches.
i fought with that guy. but then they told if you want to buy you buy it otherwise to clear that area.
i felt it was really unethical. i wanted to do something legally towards them.
what can i do?
why the authorities allow such fake products to sell so openly?
why cant you stop them.
I knew the price of those watches so i was not faked. but i felt bad thinking about those guys who bought them unknowingly.
Please give a reply ASAP.
My email id is email@example.com.
More casio G Shock Complaints & Reviews
- Casio G-Shock Tough Solar Classic - Battery Replacement and Customer Service 
- Casio /Analog (HK-Y) - Stop working 
- Casio - G shock - battery replacement problem 
- Casio - Casio product as their service stinks! 
- casio G Shock - Warranty & Service 
- Casio Electronic Manufacturing Company - gshock ga1000-1a watch & repair service
- Casio Watch - casio sport digital atomic watch
- Casio Watch MTP1246D-1AV - New Casio Watch- not functioning
- Casio Electronic Manufacturing Company - Employee misbehavior
- Casio G-Shock atomic time keeping - Unable to remove links from watch band