casio G Shock / duplicate casio G shock

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

i have been in Sharjah, UAE for few months. I came here for an assignment. I wanted to buy a Casio G-shock. I went to many shops to buy one. But then to my surprise i saw casio watches in a small shop in sharjah. when i enquired, it was so cheap. i asked the shopkeeper whether it was original. he told it is and he told its Korean made.
But when i checked it properly i could make out it was not original because there was some problem with the switches.
i fought with that guy. but then they told if you want to buy you buy it otherwise to clear that area.

i felt it was really unethical. i wanted to do something legally towards them.

what can i do?

why the authorities allow such fake products to sell so openly?

why cant you stop them.

I knew the price of those watches so i was not faked. but i felt bad thinking about those guys who bought them unknowingly.

Please give a reply ASAP.

My email id is sandyjohn1980@yahoo.com.

thanks.

John

Comments

• Tb
      7th of Dec, 2011

listen i have a few complaints about the product g-shock watches. eveything about this product is cool but the only thing i have o say that bugs me is the fact of the annoying noise of the alarm system. the company should find a way to make one where you can turn it off after ou done to avoid the alarm sounds and save the battery.