Cash 4 Gold / They have not sent my money for my gold I sent to them

1 PO Box 292Karnes City, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3613503350

I sent my old gold rings, white gold rings, and earrings to cash 4 gold and it has not been 5 weeks since I have sent them. They say once they get my package with in 24 hours I will get my check for them. That is not true. I have not gotten any money from them. They said one time that it was my post office fauth for me to check there. I did and it was not there. They say that they insure my gold if it gets lost but not true. I put in this package my mothers gold band that was her husband and that is gone too. I hope that someone can do something about this.

Mary Nixon

Comments

• Mr
      7th of Aug, 2010

Are you people that stupid to send your gold to someone you dont even know?
    What did you expect???

8th of Aug, 2010

Well, Mr.Timati, we are not stupid. Maybe the one who is stupid is you for making that comment... Now, what did you expect.???

• Ot
      5th of Jul, 2011

MrTimati is right. I see these commercials and the first thing I think is scam. You have to be absolutely brain dead to send valuable items through the USPS to complete strangers. There are PAWN shops that buy gold and silver and you can get good money, plus, if you don't like the offer you can leave and you still have the valuables.