Cash 4 Gold

4.1
Cash 4 Gold
Florida
cash4gold.com
IT'S A SCAM!!! I gathered all my old gold jewlery, 13 pieces. Mailed them in a envelope that i was told was insured. Two days later i found all this negative information on the internet about cash 4 gold. Four weeks later i was living the nightmare stories i read on the internet. The package i was told was insured, it was but only for $100, i had over $2000 worth of jewlery in that package. Like many of the stories on the net my package came up missing and the company wanted to instantly send me my $100 insurance claim. They told me they would intiate an investigation with the United Postal Service. Two weeks later i found out they didn't, so I did. I was told by my local postal service to contact thePostal Inspector who informed me that my missing package to this company is one of SEVERAL just from my state alone. The larger valued packages are being stolen. an investigation is on going. So for over $2000.00 worth of jewelry i am going to end up with $100. After all the complaints and negative info i have uncovered about this company, i don't understand how they they have not been investigated and shut down.
Complaint comments Comments (206)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Oh, Yea, i keep gettin these Gold Buying bizz cards on my doorstep (even posted!, No advertising, No Agents, No Soliciting, No Tresspassing, and included Municipal code #'s for violations!), yet these ###s still stick this crap in my door anyway(set the alarm off couple times, they push the door to slip in there card)(i'am gonna get a motion detect cam here soon).

Nothing on the card except a cell phone number(We come to you!!, , , Cash For Oro 909-631-5281 "Rafael" buyer is a "Now Confirmed" trespasser btw, 92335 area, left three cards here in two weeks),
How in the hell is that supposed to be serious??, Bells and Whistles?, I say call the cops and bust there flakey ###'s(or at least Call local Law enforcement, let them know whats goin on!!!, help others out!!).

I figure these clowns will stake you out("if" they show up at all, L O L, and if they do, after they refuse to buy your gold) and tag you later????(they now have your address, nice warm feeling eh?, and you have no idea where they are @).
N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
say, is this site ok?, jus wonderin, whats with the - - - "039;s - - - nonsense in my rant(above), i did not do that from this end.
N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
wow!, its gone now, er, ah, thanx?(ComplaintsBoard), maybe my browser?
A  15th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Florida cash 4 is truly on of the greatest all the time http://www.lotteryflorida.com/other-fl-lottery-games.asp
N  31st of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
i just sent them all most two once`s and they gave me 500.00.i sent the same to gold fellow and got 1.200 what a rip off.i called them all they said was all sales are final.
N  13th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
These people are pieces of ###. They sent me 10$ for over 2, 000$ worth of jewelry, then when I asked for it back, they told me to send the check, I did so. NEVER got ANYTHING back. AND they ignored EVERY message and call after I sent them their check back! PLUS now? One of the rings I sent them was an engagement ring from an ex who died. GREAT. THANKS. Don't even bother with these ###s.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree