Casey’s General Storesemployee conduct

Today 05/08/2017 at 4:30 pm, my children and I went to the Caseys at 1305 S Main St, West Frankfort, IL 62896 #1 location. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed they were busy and there was a lot of traffic entering and exiting. I was not getting fuel, so I was attempting to pull up to the front of the building. As I drove up, I noticed an employee standing in the parking area, talking to 2 patrons, smoking a cigarette. I had to come to a stop because she was standing in my way. I waited. She turned around twiced, looked at me, gave me a disgusted look and continued to stand there, smoking and talking. Like I stated above, the parking lot was busy so I could not back up or go forward at this point.See Top 10 Worst Companies in West Frankfort, ILAll she had to do was walk on to the sidewalk or to the side of the building. However, she continued to stand there. Finally a van that was parked in front of where she was moved. So I pulled around her and parked there. When I got out of my vehicle, she glared at me. I went into the store with my sons. She came in moments later and continued to glare at me. She then went back to work without washing her hands I may add. She was making sub sandwiches!! She was also very dirty. Shirt not tucked in and filthy. While I was sitting there in the parking lot waiting for her to move, my children and I noticed she had feces on the back side of her khaki pants. Absolutely disgusting. I will not go back into that location again.

Tr
May 08, 2017

Comments

•   May 08, 2017

Let's hope it wasn't feces. But she does sound like a lunatic.