Cartpay Solution / Merchant Services

1 Gurgaon, India Review updated:

Hello, I am very sad to say that i lost my hard earning money $28, 000 with this fraud company called cartpay solution. I was googling best merchant option for technical support, I filled inquiry application and start receiving phone calls guy name is Abhishek. That time he was very polite but now a days he is not picking my phone call, If i call from different number after hearing my name he hang up my call. I am requesting you please do not business with cartpay solution otherwise you will also write review like me because you cant do nothing.If you think that if they dont pay you, You can chargeback by customer... same thing i had in my mind but i cant do it because they open a company in US and run it for only 30 to 45 days then they shut down the company and give you a new name which will appear on statement. If your customer call to bank for charge back bank says that organization shut down already so no chargeback can be filed. They said set-up fee is $500 and it will be deducted from first payment, They give me first payment only INR 33, 000 and charged 30% merchant fee (Beginning they say only 20%) after they said i am not completing risk factor so i have to do $1000 more... I have in balance more then $25000 so why i am coming in risk i dont understand. I am requesting to you dont trust them, If i save your money i will appreciate to myself that i did some welfare. After loosing my lots of money i learn a lesson that all companies who ever offering merchant for Indian companies they all are fake like Cartpay, Flag Payment, Instabill. How you get Guinean Merchant..? I share my experience here, Find anyone known in US (Who must be trustworthy and known) and request him to register a company in US, Open a business bank account then apply for Authorize.net merchant. If you do not have any known in US then get shared merchant with any of your known who already running center for tech support and make sure he or she is trustworthy. Friends there is no merchant for Indian company in Market please keep in your mind. If you need any my help to assist you more you can email me : [email protected] I wish you good luck for your business.

Re
Nov 5, 2015

Comments

• Dj
      29th of Mar, 2016

That you so much for this valuable information about these fraud merchant companies and I want to bring to your kind notice that SQUARE UP company is also like this. Please be safe from these scammers.