Carrefourvery rude cashier behaviour - carrefoud, dubai, uae

hi

I was at your Diera City Centra Outlet in Dubai last week where I encounter with your cashier named Radjai Inceneddine who was very rude, ill-mannered and used some slang words on us in his own language which we could not figure out. He went on adding that we may be thinking his job is easy but its not.

We just want to let you know that we are no where concerned with his/her jobs and they should be conveying that to their management and not to customers. The attitude that the cashier was showing is completely unacceptable. He was staring at us as if he was looking for a conflict. This type of behavior is completely unacceptable.

We made a written complain to the outlet and talked with the manager there. Its been week but we have not been informed about the consequences. In general cases I would have let it gone, but the ill behavior of your cashier is still very clear in my mind and I am not able to get rid of it.

I have attached the copy of complaint I have made and I hope you come back to me on this.

Regards