Carrefour / treatment of staff
I would like to complain about the absolute poor treatment of your staff in your Qatar branches. Specifically the yellow jumpsuits that you force the poor workers to wear. They are absolutely appalling! How can you think that making them wear uniforms, only similar to a prison outfit, is acceptable? I've never witnessed such extreme degradation in any supermarket across the world. These workers are human beings & you are treating them in the most disgusting manor, it's quite unbelievable.
Maybe you should provide your staff with T Shirts or respectable uniforms instead. I know plenty of people that refuse to shop in your stores because of this reason. It's time to make some changes- human beings are all equal.
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour - samsung washing machine