Carrefour Management and Staff / negative support / followup

Qatar, Doha
P.O. Box 28468- Riffa'a - Bahrain
Phone: +97339642652
I’m forwarding my complaint to your attn which is regarding the negative service and support faced during my visit to one of your branches in Qatar. During our last day in Qatar before travelling back to Bahrain.
Although it has been officially reported to the management member with official complaint declaration as per the attached photos including the complaint snapshot.
The issue raised while we were passing through the chocolate section SNICKERS’s stand with excessive POUNTY’s weight where the stand got disturbed due to trolley’s movement with no physically touch.
Once failed over my child who was stayed in the trolley and got injured and started screaming followed by related staff immediate action for rearranging the stand and collect the chocolates and as per their analysis the cartoon stand can’t handle the placed weight!!
I asked for any help which can be offered to my child such as a piece of ice cube, tissue or a single blaster with no singly response….
I escalated the issue to the customer service counter followed by calling the manager in due and I got the promise to get an official reply with apologies. I have requested the manager to review the recorded tape in the assigned camera for better justification.
Till date, I have no single response. So, is this the servile level expected from such international brand store, branded chocolate trademark.
Honestly, I got shucked from the behavior of such international trade marks including the ignorance of my complaint.

Carrefour Management and StaffCarrefour Management and StaffCarrefour Management and StaffCarrefour Management and StaffCarrefour Management and Staff

Aug 12, 2015