Carrefour / daewoo, water dispenser, complaint against the salesman

Hello,
Yesterday evening I visited your carrefour store in manar mall, ras al khaimah. I wanted to buy a water dispenser. regret to inform that I had the most insulting customer service experience in the uae.
Item - daewoo dw-hn10g w-dispenser, bar code - [protected], transaction number. [protected]
When I went to the area where different types of water dispensers kept, I asked two salesmen to help. later someone called the responsible salesmen (ibrahim) to help me. however he did not pay proper attention to me. instead, he was going behind the people wearing local dress code. I was still waiting for him to come & explain the availability of dawoo item. instead of that he went for a break leaving me abruptly. once I finalized the item with another salesmen, he went looking for ibrahim as he was responsible for the item sale. ibrahim was angry & out of his frustration he told there is no stock & offered the display piece. even that billing documents was not done properly, at the check out security guard had to call duty manager for authorization to release item. (by now I have already spent around an hour with my family) I explained what happened to duty manager & requested him to check if there is no stock available. when checked he noticed that there are two pieces available in the stock.
I was astonished even duty manager did not offered any apology or replacing the item from store. I carried the display piece with my family.
I humbly request you to take necessary action not to repeat this again. because I do not want another human being to have the same insulting experience in this country. we all have very high respect for this country's respect for all human beings.

Ro