Carrefour / customer service
I visited the Carrefour in Sa Coma, Mallorca, Spain. I spent 15 euros and needed to get a taxi. I was directed to customer services. They offered to phone for one for me and they did. They were abut sharp saying 'now, hurry, go there' but I assumed some had been missed in the past.
A few days later I went back to buy some things I'd seen and spent 100 euros. I went to customer services and asked if they could call a taxi for me please.
They said flatly no. I said 'well you did a few days ago'
They said no.
I said 'I've just spent a 100 euros and you won't call me a taxi?'
They said no and pushed a piece of paper in front of me.
I said I'm not sure what to dial, and I knew my Spanish might not work on the phone.
Eventually I got a taxi ordered.
I then told them I would never shop at Carrefour again.
I am working here for another six weeks with over 100 other people. I will take every opportunity to tell them that they should not shop at Carrefour and why.
Why would they refuse the best help to a visitor spending good money? They only seemed to be standing around otherwise.
It's a mystery to me.
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken 
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour - samsung washing machine