Carrefour / customer service

1 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I have ordered 2 steam Iron boxes on September 22 2016.Tested on the same day and found that both of them are defective.Raised a complaint on the same day and it is not resolved till today.

Customer service team essured me that some one from the team will call me back and I am eligible for refund.I did not hear anything back for a month.Whne I called them back they apologised me for not updating and asked me to return the goods at nearest careefour and they would send the same instructions to Burjuman careefour center.
Next day I took the parcle to Burjuman careefour and it was a big drama and they did not accept to take it back even after testing and finding out that items are difffective.They gave a simple statement that Careefour webstore is diffrent from Careefour store.

I called webstore customer care on the same day to update and for my surprise they started arguing with me for refund as it was already 2 months by now and they promised me to call back.

Till today I keep calling webstore every week and hear the same words 'We will call you back with an update' and it never happens.

Di