Carrefour / a problematic food-product
i bought from a greek supermarket a while ago-I do not remember exactly the date-, a bottle of Carrefour Eopices Paprika Doux with an expiration date 12/2017. The product has not yet expired.
I noticed two days ago (04/02/2017) something in the product and with a closer look i discovered a lots of small white worms in it!!!
the product was clear when i bought it and i have kept it closed very well in a dry and dark cabinet in my kitchen, among other bottles of spices.
i am terrified at the thought that the whorm eggs were already in the product when i bought it and used it!
On the product label it is signed that it is produced in Allemagne.
Please see the attached photos.
My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.gr
More Carrefour Complaints & Reviews
- Carrefour Bali Indonesia - buying aircon unit 
- Carrefour UAE - delay delivery 
- Carrefour Dubai - unserviceable tab as a offer 
- Carrefour Marinopoulos - price for deli 
- Carrefour - Delsey Suitcase - misleading the customer
- Carrefour - pista
- Carrefour - cooked chicken
- Carrefour - I purchased one b&d blender bx275-b5 on 19/06/218 from majid al futtaim hypermarkets llc al gurhair mall.
- Carrefour Mall of the Emirates - extra charges and bad customer service, weighing machine not monitored
- Carrefour - samsung washing machine