[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / booking #6kh2x4
Please Help! I booked a cruise for my second wedding anniversary but due to hurricane Irma we had to cancel. We have not had any electricity for days and my husband has been out of work for a week due to the storm. We also suffered damage to our home. I am a loyal Carnival cruise member (red VIFP) and also have the carnival cruise credit card that I used to pay for this cruise. I’m hoping that Carnival can help refund the money so I can reschedule my anniversary trip or by allowing me to cruise on a future date.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2017
Please confirm the booking number you provided is correct BK #6kh2x4 as that booking has not been cancelled. Unless the booking is cancelled we are unable to review your request. After you have cancelled your reservation you must provide documentation to [protected]@carnival.com in regards to the reason of cancelling your cruise. Please note that it is for reasons such as these that we offer Vacation Protection plan as a safeguard to protect you against potential losses of this nature, be it with a refund or a future cruise credit in the amount of 75% of the penalty assessed issued to the cardholder.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen