Carid.combad customer service

Se Jan 19, 2015 Cranbury · NJ · 08512 Review updated:

Just Horrible...worse than the worst eBayer!!
I placed an order over the phone, because the website shows one picture in the description and a different picture when I added the item to the online shopping cart. The customer rep tells me that the item should ship out within 2-3 days and I also got an email stating that the estimated ship date is on 1/15/15 (2 days after order date 1/13). I called on Friday because I did not get a tracking number and the customer rep tells me they are a drop-ship company and will have to call the manufacturer...after several minutes on hold, I was told he could not ahold of the manufacturer and that he would send me an email with an update...which I never got. I called the following Monday and they tell me that it's a "Manufactured product" and it takes 5-7 days to ship-out and it will not ship until 1/21/15 from Mexico, not California where they originally stated the item will ship from. Then I asked to speak to the manager who basically called me a liar, because their service reps are trained properly and would not have told me it would have ship out in 2-3 days, because it's a "Manufactured Item" and that the email I received is an automated email, which goes out for all orders. Am I suppose to decipher through what the service rep tells me (will ship out of California within 2-3 days) and the automated email which corresponds with what the service rep told me? The conversation with the manager ended becoming an argument where he gave me a choice of cancelling my order or order something else, if I didn't want to wait for the item to ship. After reading the reviews online, it seems that this behavior is common with this company...If I had known this, I would have never spent money with this company. Companies like this should be put out of business by will of customers. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Comments

• Se
      Jan 23, 2015

(1/23/15) This is an update to my previous review:
    Ordered on 1/13/15 and was told by phone sales rep and email confirmation the est. ship date was 1/15 and when I called to get tracking in on 1/15, I was told that this item is a "Manufactured Item" and it always take 5 to 7 days to ship out and ship out date was changed to 1/21. I called on 1/21 to get tracking info and the est. shipping date was changed again to 2/9/15. I don't understand how these people stay in business...probably launch a new website whenever business stops receiving orders. By the way, ONYX Enterprises (www.onyxenterprises.com) is the main company.
    Do not spend your hard earned money with these idiots!!